skip to main | skip to sidebar
mlorih

02 January 2011

Because she told me to.

My sister said I should start a blog about knitting.

I wasn't going to until I realized I could use it as a place to store info about yarn, stitches, patterns, etc in addition to my Ravelry account.

We'll see how this goes.
at 23:09
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
M.L.
View my complete profile
about bind off block book border crochet decrease double-knit how to i-cord increase knit link pattern short rows stitch stockinette terms yarn

Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  02 (1)
  • ▼  2011 (32)
    • ►  09 (4)
    • ►  08 (2)
    • ►  07 (2)
    • ►  06 (1)
    • ►  05 (1)
    • ►  04 (4)
    • ►  03 (4)
    • ►  02 (3)
    • ▼  01 (11)
      • Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
      • How To: Knit I-Cord
      • How To: Double Knit (w/ 2 Colors)
      • Knitting Terms: slwyif
      • How To: Block Knitting
      • Yarn: Lily's Sugar 'n Cream
      • How To: Double Crochet
      • Yarn: Patons Angora Bamboo
      • Yarn: elsebeth lavold Bambool designer's choice
      • Knitting Terms: SSK
      • Because she told me to.
Ravel Me
Pinterest-ing

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



Read

  • Eleven Stitches
  • Falling Stitches
  • Knit One, Blog Two
  • SouleMama